While it’s always important to recognize the impact teachers have on our lives, this past year reflects an especially important time to go the extra mile and show them our support. From mothers-gone-homeschool-teachers to teachers-gone-virtual and everything in between, join us as we craft with kindness to celebrate all educators — happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
- This apple ornament deserves all the gold stars!
- Grab some paper plates, paint brushes, acrylic paints, a stamp pad, green fuzzy sticks, red fuzzy sticks, and a few other simple materials to create an ornament for the #1 Teacher in your life! Fold and cut the plate, paint it red, stamp on a personalized message, and thread some cording through so your teacher can hang their ornament in the classroom!
- If teachers were flowers, we’d always pick you!
- Paint Your Own Stepping Stone with Creative Roots® to show a teacher how they’ve helped you blossom! This 7-inch ceramic stepping stone comes ready-to-paint, so you can jump right in and start creating without any extra prep. Explore the art of color-mixing as you create your own color palette on each of the flower’s petals — then, when the paint dries, give your stepping stone to a teacher to bring a little extra vibrancy to their favorite space, inside or outside of the classroom!
- Send Happy Mail!
- Nothing compares to receiving a handmade card — create your own and send the love to your favorite teacher! From rainbow designs to meaningful messages, every card in the STMT DIY Stationery & Cards Set comes ready-to-personalize, so you can make each one completely your own. Add a little something extra to your creations with stickers and glitter-filled washi tapes, and use the tear & share cards to keep the conversation going, even after Teacher Appreciation Week!
Teachers empower every learner — big and small — to reach for greatness and become the best person they can be. Who inspires you the most? Use your creativity to craft with kindness this Teacher Appreciate Week and tag your favorite educator on the Craft Project Idea’s Instagram post this Friday, 5/7 to nominate them to win our extra special giveaway!