Are you an upbeat, energetic, and self-motivated individual looking for an opportunity to grow in the Sales function? If this sounds like you, then we’ve got the perfect role for you!
Horizon Group USA is seeking an upbeat, energetic and self-motivated Sales Coordinator to join our team in Warren, NJ. This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented and varied role that is perfect for someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges and is looking to grow in the sales function within our highly creative business. The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and facilitation skills, is driven, flexible and can thrive in a collaborative team environment. This position provides support in the areas of sales tasks, administrative and marketing activities to Sales Leads and works closely with many other areas of our business. The ideal candidate will maximize the performance of the Sales team to build solid, efficient and long lasting development for HGUSA.
- Coordinate Sales Lead’s opportunities by managing program and meeting deliverables, trackers, appointment calendars.
- Manage tasks from beginning to end, proposing solutions based on timelines to ensure on time deliverables.
- Work hand and hand with Data Management team to ensure accuracy of necessary retailer quote and portal item set-up, quote sheets and other paperwork.
- Maintaining a filing system that allows for easy accessibility to sales files both digitally and in hard copy form by utilizing the company’s resources (Master Customer File).
- Prepare and organize sales decks, presentations and sales collateral with the necessary deadlines.
- Coordinate and tag sample requests, track samples and provide labels as needed.
- Complete required paperwork for new account set ups and new ecommerce set up initiative. Navigate retailer portals for item setups and pertinent information.
- Maintain account program listing, item listing, price listing (Master File).
- Work with the Marketing and Social Media teams on completing the necessary paperwork to provide the relevant digital assets by brand and retailer.
- Participate in day-to-day tasks and communication with key contacts/retailers.
- Act as an ambassador of HGUSA.
- Help to assist sales leads with store visits and image catalog.
- Has at least 2 - 3 years of relevant CPG wholesale or retailer work experience in account coordination
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with external and internal teams.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, multi-task and be flexible.
- Must be computer savvy, have strong technical skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Must have ability to work well in fast-paced environment.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
*Please note that this is currently a hybrid opportunity and does require coming into our Warren, NJ office a few times a week.