*Please note, this is an in-person role and the successful candidate must be able to work in our Bentonville office on a daily basis.*
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Horizon inventory levels to ensure we can meet or exceed Walmart instock expectations and internal months of supply goals.
- Track, maintain, archive, and communicate internal reporting on key metrics, including on time/in full (OTIF), Supplier Quality Excellence Program (SQEP), Shortage Recovery Rate (SRR), Fix It Tickets, ASN issues, instock concerns, inventory, and sales/forecast accuracy
- Maintain an accurate Item Master which includes monitoring item accuracy, including cross referencing, order books, item status, and cost/retail
- Help team manage and communicate stock changes and modular end of life to mitigate inventory excess and shortages.
- Work with Replenishment and Demand to identify micro seasons throughout the year. Ensure we are planning internally to support sales for key items.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to resolve instock concerns, excess inventory, and aged inventory.
- Support team in preparing for and participate in meetings with Walmart Replenishment team
- Manage Walmart returns process, including required internal and external communication.
- Manage Walmart store order requests with tight lead times and high visibility.
- Assist in developing and communicating seasonal, event and new modular programs, including settings support, forecast updates and item profile change recommendations.
- Calculate and provide mod fill order estimates internally for new and store count increase items
- Assist in developing and communicating promotional buy strategies on everyday items
- Assist in communicating Walmart’s plans for Seasonal Strategies to internal stakeholders
- Responsible for Modular and Promotional tracking process. Including validating, tracking, and monitoring of feature and new modular orders.
- Assist in tracking direct import promotional and modular programs.
- Assist team in partnering with Demand Planning and Supply teams to appropriately manage Walmart orders from creation to delivery to Walmart Distribution Centers.
- Assist Demand Planning team in identifying items with changing internal safety stock needs.
- Weekly communication to Demand Planning, Supply, and Sales teams to convey sales trend changes, instock opportunities, etc.
- Assist in SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) development and maintenance.
- Conduct other tasks as assigned by the Director of Replenishment or Area Manager.
What You'll Bring:
- Operating principles: Commitment, Collaboration, Competence and Contribution
- Basic Retail Link experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and sense of urgency
- Knowledge of current Walmart replenishment systems, practices and terminology, preferred but not required
- Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative, organization, planning, and focus on results, as well as developed computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. Must work effectively in a customer service-oriented team environment with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply, Warehouse and Demand Planning
- Excellent, professional written and oral communication skills, with the capacity to influence both internally and externally
- Ability to work in our Bentonville office on a daily basis