· Focus on new ideation and concept generation, as new brands/programs, product extensions to existing
brands/programs or stand-alone products that fill missing category voids.
· Conduct market research to identify current and upcoming trends, retail gaps in product and packaging, and perform competitive
· Continually identify and drive improvements in existing product lines to ultimately deliver a better-performing
product and increase product appeal.
· Collaborate with merchandising, design and product engineering team members to generate and execute new product and
packaging concepts. Collaborate with design team members to generate style guide direction, oversee product and packaging creation.
· Produce trend and concept presentations as needed for new product and customer meetings. Provide direction to
marketing support team to create presentations, including mock-up samples, prototypes and presentation boards. Also, prepare other presentation support
tools like trend boards and retail competitive analysis.
· Participate in communication with overseas office on issues of new product development/sourcing and sampling/prototyping.
· Finalize all product request templates and binders for all developed skus/programs, preferably prior to initial meetings
· Manage instructions and video tutorials for new products developed.
· Provide guidelines, product direction, pricing, samples and other presentation tools for industry trade shows and events.
· At least 3 years of product development experience in a CPG company, preferably developing tween girls product.
· Strong sense of fashion, color and design
· Outgoing attitude and ability to thrive in a work hard play hard environment.
· Openness to accept constructive critique.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines and fast paced environment.
· High energy, strong work ethic and driven.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Fine art skills a plus
· Hand Sketching & Ideation a plus.