- Conceive of product concepts for new activity, craft and toy items individually and as part of a team
- Use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Rhino and SolidWorks to communicate design concepts to varying levels of detail along a path to commercialization.
- Participate in trend research and brainstorming.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design and Engineering team members on all projects.
- Craft comprehensive turnover documents for communicating all design intent to our team in Asia.
- Create foam core breadboards, 3D grown parts and assemblies, looks like and works like models and packaging mockups for presentations.
- Must have an insatiable imagination and super positive attitude!
- Strong sense of 2D, 3D, illustration and technical product design.
- Toy product design experience a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Rhino and SolidWorks.
- Past experience creating comprehensive turnover documents for Asia including 5 views, exploded views, tampo and spray op call outs, Pantone call outs, play pattern document creation.
- Ability to clearly present concepts to the team to ensure marketing objectives are being met.
- Openness to accept constructive critique.
- Ability to work within tight timelines in a fast paced environment.
- High energy, strong work ethic and driven, driven, driven.
- Strong verbal communication skills.