Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Directly guide and engage associates in warehouse for coaching, training, direction to follow inventory process as set in place by Supervisor/Manager.
· Recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
· Monitor and perform daily cycle counts and inventory audits
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
· Participate in supporting teammates in their training opportunities, enabling immediate application to daily work.
· Remain up to date with all required training.
· Confer with Supervisor and/or Manager to ensure coordination of warehouse production and activities.
· Work closely with Supervisor/Manager to learn and carry-out all functions, including but not limited to; operations, staffing, training, safety and compliance, warehouse openings and closing checks, etc.
· Participate in planning personnel safety, training and plant protection activities. Ensures safety procedures are followed and makes recommendations regarding safety.
· Reviews, understands, and follows procedures, serving as a role model to ensure compliance by all associates.
· Report any violations of policies and procedures and safety concerns to Supervisor/Manager.
· Maintains a “customer service” oriented philosophy in all conduct of self and teammates to meet the need of our customers are satisfactorily met.
· Ensures operations procedures are followed for activities such as verification of incoming materials needed and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
· Inform Supervisor/Manager of physical condition of warehouse and equipment. Ensures needed repairs are known and performed. Submits requisitions for equipment replacement if needed.
Education and Experience
· Strong team and time management experience required
· Slotting/ profiling experience a plus
· Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
· Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
· Must have the ability to multi-task, organize and manage work load
· Allocate tasks according to employee function and task requirements
· Must have strong problem solving skills