- Design and create product and packaging for craft, toy and novelty products.
- Use Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop to execute designs.
- Participate in trend research and brainstorming for new product concepts.
- Collaborate with Marketing team and Design Team on all projects.
- Illustrate characters, design color schemes and patterns for products and packaging.
- Create mockups for presentations.
- Execute detailed production mechanicals for product and packaging.
- 3+ years relevant work experience as a Packaging/Graphic Designer (preferably work with licensed and in-house style guides).
- Strong sense of package, illustration, and technical design.
- Kid’s Craft and/or toys product backgrounds highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-design required.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Mac systems.
- Ability to clearly present concepts to creative team to ensure marketing objectives are being met.
- Openness to accept constructive critique.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and fast paced environment.
- High energy, strong work ethic and driven.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Must provide a portfolio to be considered.