Manage the day-to-day activities associated with managing customer orders & relationships of the customer, including:
- Understand normal customer demand flow, including replenishment, promotions, line resets, etc. that will impact demand requirements. Work with cross functional teams to streamline what is necessary to ensure customer demands are met.
- For EDI customers, review inbound orders for accuracy and completeness. Research any inconsistency between customer PO and Apprise data and determine corrective action.
- For non-EDI customers, review customer purchase orders and enter into the system accurately and completely. Research any inconsistency between customer PO and Apprise data and determine corrective action.
- Work with production and planning on inventory related issues and manage any supply shortfalls for domestic and direct import orders. Determine if customer demand cannot be met and work with the sales team and planning to develop an action plan to correct situation.
- Work with the sales team and account representatives to modify current orders to reflect shippable product.
- Collaborate with the ditribution center teams to address any order issues occurring in the shipment process (unforeseen shortages, routing issues, order changes).
- Work with the shipping department to understand changes in the customer routing guide and access the impact changes will have on current processing of orders/shipments. Notify appropriate departments of changes that impact their area and follow-up to confirm that changes have been addressed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Sales team, Finance, IT regarding new account status.
- Chair Domestic kick-off meetings for newly on boarded customers to ensure that all teams operate to the expectations set forth by the customer.
- Previous experience with major retailers.
- Knowledge of major retailers websites/systems a must.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethics and sense of urgency / detail and goal oriented / self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.